Hello, my name is Mike Lorenz. I'm a high school art teacher in St.Louis, Missouri. When my twin boys were born a number of years ago, I painted a mural on the walls of their nursery. Friends and family liked it, and soon asked me to do work for them. As word of mouth spread, painting blossomed into a small side business for me. I've set up this site to showcase projects that I've done, and to give people who are interested in having a mural painted a way see what I can do. If you're looking to have a mural or some other sort of wall art painted in your home and you like what you see, please contact me. My prices are very reasonable, and the subject matter is only limited by your imagination. Thanks for looking.
- Mike Lorenz
314-686-9138 (cell)
crz53@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jungle Nursery

Here are some pictures of the bedroom that I painted when my nephews Shawn and Connor were born, almost 3 years ago. The animals were based on the pattern of the bedding and curtains, with added vines and bushes. The wall with the monkeys is 10 feet long, and the wall with the giraffe and tiger is 13 feet long. The sign and frog is about 4 feet tall.








No comments:

Post a Comment